Top 8 Companies in the Protective Clothing Industry
Any clothing specifically fabricated or designed to protect individuals from risks caused by harsh environmental conditions is referred to as protective clothing. They are developed from non-renewable sources and are majorly used for reducing plastic pollution. By shielding the human body from the environment, protective apparel defends the body from foreign elements, such as chemicals, foul weather, and mechanical hazards, to avoid cross-contamination of the substances. Protective headgear, gloves, safety Clothing Industry glasses, and protective footwear are some examples of such clothing. Fortune Business Insights™ estimates the market for protective clothing will grow at 14% CAGR from 2020 to 2027 and will be valued at USD 34.31 billion by 2027.
Key information from the Research Report:
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the market growth and share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects of market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Vigorous Demand for 360-degree Protection Clothes Source Post COVID-19
Attributed to the imposition of lockdown and shortage of raw materials, the COVID-19 pandemic has highly influenced the protective clothing industry. Furthermore, to safeguard one’s life and health from the contagious infection, healthcare workers’ demand for protective clothing rose to a great extent. This gives healthcare workers 360-degree protection to save them from any contact while working with the infected person nearby.
Fortune Business Insights™ highlights the top 8 companies in the industry.
Honeywell International Inc. (Charlotte, U.S.)
Honeywell International Inc. is a multinational conglomerate that was founded in 1906 and headquartered in the U.S. It is a well-known organization that pioneered automation control. Its performance technologies and materials make the industrial facilities even more secure and safer for workers.
PBI Performance Products, Inc. (Charlotte, U.S.)
PBI Performance Products Inc. is a textile manufacturing company headquartered in Charlotte and founded in 1984. Its high level of durability, flame resistance, and comfort to keep people safe from most extreme conditions make PBI the first choice for consumers.
Sanctum Work Wear Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai, India)
Sanctum Work Wear Pvt. Ltd is a privately-held organization headquartered in India and established in 2011. The company strongly emphasizes high-quality products to maintain quality at every step in the production process.
Bennett Safetywear Ltd. (Liverpool, U.K.)
Founded in 1937, Bennett Safetywear Ltd. is a safety equipment manufacturer headquartered in the U.K. The company is recognized as a key European market player in specialized protective clothing for fire-fighting, police, and military applications. In addition, it offers a range of items offering fluctuating degrees of ballistic protection.
Ansell Microgard Ltd. (Kingston, U.K.)
Ansell Microgard Ltd. is a chemical protective clothing manufacturing firm that was founded in 1975. The company keeps introducing new technologies and designs to improve wearer comfort and protection in a wide range of end-user verticals to ensure a smooth safety flow while working.
Derekduck Industries Corp. (Taipei, Taiwan)
Derekduck Industries Corp. is a disposable nonwoven medical gown manufacturing firm headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan and established in 1992. It offers inbuilt solutions in daily working life to eliminate potential risks and complete the tasks without worry.
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Delaware, U.S.)
- L. Gore & Associates, Inc. is a privately-held American multinational firm headquartered in the U.S. and founded in 1958. The company is committed to creating industry-leading products that perform as promised in a demanding environment.
Udyogi (Mumbai, India)
Founded in 1982, Udyogi is an Indian safety equipment service provider headquartered in India. Through its hard work and continuous improvement in the emergency clothing segment, it produces the best industrial protective equipment for workers.
Key Players Assessment in this Research:
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in this market
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
Rising Awareness among Medical Professionals to Facilitate Market Growth
The demand for protective clothing is surging tremendously as it is widely used to protect both the wearer and the patient due to the growing concern of contamination to keep the infection rate low. Another vital reason for such demand is the rising awareness among medical professionals regarding vigorous medical practices. Furthermore, to save individuals from the dangerous effects of radiation exposure from the spectrum, various firms have introduced clothing to protect their workers from any external contaminants.
About the Author
Amit Kapoor is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. He loves writing and watching films. He is passionate about learning new technologies and showcasing his expertise in research papers. Besides writing, he loves photography, storytelling, and music-making.